Are you enthusiastic about defining improvement projects in close cooperation with ASML’s factories and IT? Do you have experience with process improvement methods in a production environment? And, do you have a degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent? We might be looking for you!
Means and Methods is responsible for the definition, building, testing, implementation and support of processes including tools for end users within manufacturing. Your tasks will be:
- Requirement Engineering of manufacturing processes;
- (e.g. SAP ERP, Manufacturing Execution System);
- Initiate, facilitate, define and implement improvement projects, including;
- the required tooling to reduce Cycle Time and/or reduce costs;
- Act as a sounding board and sparring partner for group leaders and team leaders and tool/application suppliers;
- Manage IT tool requests of manufacturing;
- Write, together with (key) users, the requirements;
- Manage / Facilitate/ Support IT during application building;
- Write and execute UAT;
- Coordinate implementation Support;
- Second Line support regarding issues with IT tools;
- Give training for end-users (Dutch and English).
For this job opening the overall needed experience is:
- Master degree in Industrial Engineering or Operations Management & Logistics;
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes;
- Experience with SAP (as a key-user or business analyst) is a pre;
- Change management experience within production organizations;
- Knowledge of process improvement methods.