We are looking for a Junior System Engineer with Linux-experience for our client LeaseWeb, an international IaaS-provider. Do you have 1 to 3 years of work experience in a Linux environment? Would you like to work for a big international organization? And are you looking for the your next step in your career? Then we might have your dream job!
What are you going to do as a Junior System Engineer Linux?
You’ll be part of our customer’s technical support center, which are working on 2nd and 3rd line problems. Your focus is the configuration of the IT infrastructure; you will ensure that the end users can profit from the highest quality and the best availability. To realize this your main tasks will be:
- Installing and configuring new components;
- Troubleshooting on different operating systems, for example Linux, BSD and Windows;
- Troubleshooting software and hardware related performance issues;
- Upgrading of and replacing servers;
- Virtual servers maintenance and installation.
You are looking to develop yourself in a Linux-based environment. Solving complex issues energizes you. In addition, you enjoy troubleshooting. You possess the following qualities:
- Good command of the English language (Dutch not necessary);
- You are critical and know who to cope with stress;
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 would be beneficial;
- 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience in a Linux environment;
- Working 24×7 shifts might be an option.
- Good remuneration package;
- Shift allowance;
- Ample opportunity to work with top notch technologies;
- Excellent professional growth and educational opportunities;
- Fixed contract with the option of contracting into perm;
- Option of a company car;
- Pension scheme;
- Personal job coach;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- 8% annual holiday allowance.
Do you take a critical, analytical and technical approach to things? And does the above job spec fit you? Then we’d love to meet you! Apply now by sending your CV to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –