Would you like to work in the city of Amsterdam at an international organization? Do you have experience as account manager legal and are you looking for a new challenge? Then please read on!
Where are you going to work?
Since 1982, our client has provided a comprehensive range of financial planning products designed to meet the diverse and constantly changing needs of their global clients. Our client is a worldwide niche service provider. Having expanded from its origins in the British Virgin Islands, it now occupies a global position, with offices in Amsterdam, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Miami, Nevis, New Zealand, Singapore and Zurich and beyond with its network of strategic international partners. Their hands-on approach to operations and management enables them to build and maintain close relationships with their clients. They believe their unique client focus, together with their global reach, is at the heart of their ongoing growth and success.
What are you going to do?
As Account Manager Legal you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of client companies. As primary point of contact for your clients, you will advise them on all legal and regulatory matters and liaise and assist clients on all (local) legal, tax and administrative issues. A proactive attitude and a can-do mentality are essential to successfully meet the diverse and constantly changing needs of the global clients of our client.
Who are you?
You are hands-on, structured and organized, accurate, self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as in a small local team. Besides this you have:
- a university degree in (Dutch) law (fiscal, civil or notary);
- minimum of 3 to 4 years relevant working experience;
- knowledge of corporate law and regulations (DCC, WTT, WWFT etc.);
- excellent English written and verbal communication skills and;
- a hands-on and can-do mentality;
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Responsible for all corporate and legal matters for (group of) client companies;
- Drafting, reviewing and assessing of standard legal documents such as e. board/shareholder resolutions, loan agreements, minutes and proxies;
- Liaising with third parties, such as (tax) advisors, lawyers, notaries and government institutions;
- Ensure that all legal and compliance procedures are in line with applicable law and regulations;
- Performing risk analysis on (prospective) clients and adequately determine the risk level and;
- Building and growing a strong relationship with international clients, internal and external stakeholders, third party advisors and government bodies.
What do you get in return?
An international and challenging work-environment with a proper salary (between €50.000,- and €60.000,- per year) and secondary benefits.
Are you interested?
Then please apply now by sending your cv and convince us you are the Account Manager Legal we are looking for!