We are looking for an international Payroll Specialist. This is a new position, which is based at the Company`s office in the Netherlands. As an International Payroll Specialist you will be part of the HR team, consisting of 6 colleagues who manage Global HR and the payroll for the offices in London, New-York, Los Angeles, Buenos Aires, Singapore, Shanghai and Dubai. You will report to the HR manager, who is based in Hilversum
- Be responsible for the maintenance and preparation of international/ foreign payrolls. The employment mutations are provided by HR admin team and employees in the various countries.
- Coordinate and finalize payrolls for payment approvals with the support of third party stakeholders.
- Ensures effective customer service to all levels of employees and management by answering questions and solving payroll related issues in a timely, professional and accurate manner.
- Works proactively with the HR team in the opening of new offices abroad and all other daily issues.
- Track and process relocation payments as needed
- Harmonize and standardize the way we account for payroll related matters throughout our entities
- Maintain and monitor compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Coordinate all relocation payments , insurances and tax obligations for employees seconded to other offices of the company.
- Ensure efficient and high quality execution of payroll processes and meet the deadlines
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations;
- Develop (ad hoc) financial and operational reports as needed
- Look after payroll specific queries from employees
- Look after payroll procedures & internal controls
- Undertake any ad hoc projects as required
Fast growing international company in digital media.