Industry: production | CLA: metalektro | higher working proficiency and VPS | >8 years experience | payroll for 90 people
We are looking for an experienced Payroll & Benefits Specialist that can maintain our international payroll, but just as easily set up a new payroll in the EMEA & CIS area. This person is the sparring partner for the rest of the department concerning international salaries, taxes and compensation & benefits. As a Payroll & Benefits Specialist your main responsibilities are:
• Process the monthly payroll, including the contact with external payroll providers, expense reports compensations, social securities and taxes;
• Answer complex salary related questions of personnel and HR related correspondence;
• Give presentations to managers on divers subjects;
• Conduct correspondence with insurers, UVI's, suppliers and inspection;
• Optimize working processes of salary administrative activities and makes improvement proposals for efficient data processing;
• Follow notifications and changes concerning the applicable law, regulations and CLA on fiscal- and social technical issues;
• Monthly payroll and HR reports and control the payroll budgets;
• Act as a sparring partner for team on payroll related subjects;
• Assist and advise in further developing of labour conditions and company regulations, local and company-wide;
• Play an important role in upcoming compensation & benefits projects.
Our client is a large international manufacturer of a variety of business-to-business products. It has a production location in Finland and sales locations in Denmark, Russia, France, Germany and Dubai. The European headquarter is based in Almere, where the payroll is provided.
The HR team you will work with exists out of 4 people, HR Administrator, HR Officer and General Manager HR. This team works hard, considers issues very carefully and makes solid decisions. But as importantly, the team laughs a lot as well, so a good sense of humour is appreciated.
Our client offers excellent conditions. Beside a good salary, you receive 27 days off, 5 established days and a bonus depending on the profit and personal achievement. A good balance between work and life is important and it is possible to work from home or to be flexible in the weekly hours.