Payroll Supervisor | International | coordination of the EMEA Payroll | business partner for the Finance and HR Department.
For this organization Salarisprofs is searching for a Payroll Supervisor EMEA (fulltime position, 40 hours per week).
As the Payroll Supervisor you will be responsible for setting up, processing, maintaining and improving global payroll processes for Europe and the Middle East regions. Consider this job if you like challenging work and if you are interested in elevating your career beyond the ordinary as this position offers you much variety and exposure to our global employee community.
In this role you'll:
- Ensure day-to-day payroll matters are handled accurately, thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Communicate all payroll changes/updates with headquarters as required as well as to the respective payroll companies.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for all payroll related questions.
- Review monthly journal entries for payroll and payroll bank accounts.
- Ensure payroll follows tax, social security and insurance compliance regulations.
- Ensure all necessary payments are made in a timely manner.
- Serve as a leader on all developments related to payroll in the region Europe and Middle East.
- Establish and ensure compliance with Internal controls .
- Perform various quarter-end duties:
- Reconciliation of all payroll accounts
- Preparation of all accruals for vacation, overtime, outstanding invoices
- Reconciliation of Employee Advance accounts
As a stable, secure, truly global company that's built on integrity, fairness and plain old hard work, this organisation offers rewarding careers in operations, sales, finance, accounting, I.T. and internet services, marketing, HR, customer service and other roles. And they offer great benefits, ongoing training, growth opportunities, a culture built on teamwork, integrity and fun – and the chance to be part of something big. The European head office is located in Breda, The Netherlands.
The success is built on the drive, initiative and dedication of our people. As they continue to grow around the globe, there are endless opportunities to advance your career – they have proven this throughout our 50+ years in business. And, they will help you achieve your own professional goals. Here’s how:
- Competitive base salary + performance based bonus.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage.
- Employee Share Plan with company matching.
- Ongoing training, professional development.
- Expense account.
- Working in an international company.