Are you physically fit and looking for a steady part-time job to combine with studies, hobby or the care for your family? Can you handle time pressure? Available to work evenings? And would you enjoy working for a leading logistics service provider? Please continue reading.
For UPS, a large logistics service provider in Utrecht, Manpower is looking for warehouse employees who prefer working in the evening. This is a job that can easily be combined with study, hobby, the care of your family or other activities.
Lees jij deze vacature liever in het Nederlands? Klik dan hier!
What's in it for you?
- A gross salary of 10,88 euro per hour, including surcharges from the age of 22
- A job for a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Evening shifts Monday to Friday, 17:30-20:30 (end time is flexible)
- Travel allowance with a maximum of 7,20 euro net per day
- On the job training
- A job for a longer period of time, agency based, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract
- Working in a international environment
What will you be doing?
As Warehouse employee you and your team are responsible for sorting parcels and documents. The work is done by following strict systems and rules UPS uses worldwide, at high speed. All this to assure packages and parcels reach their new owners in time.
- Processing incoming goods and packages
- Sorting of consignments
- Loading of trucks according to route
- Scanning and checking of packages and corresponding documents
This is a job where you perform heavy physical work such as a lot of walking, carrying, lifting packages and a great deal of repetitive activities.