Are you looking for a job in production where you can start as soon as possible? Do you like to be active all day and are you looking for a job for a longer period of time? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For Rentex / Nedlin based in Elsloo, near Sittard and Geleen, Manpower is looking for production employees.
What are you going to do at Rentex/Nedlin?
As production employee your job is to let the laundry leave the building clean and with a fresh fragrance. . Rentex / Nedlin receives clothes and linen from hospitals and health institutions.
You process the linen at an assembly line or mangle. You dont have the fold or iron the linen, the machine is doing this for you! You dont have to fold or iron the linen, the machine will do this this for you! Also, you will work with your colleagues in an open and friendly environment.
About the enterprise
You are going to work for Rentex or Nedlin in Elsloo. Rentex is a specialist in renting linen and textile. They offer their services to hotels, health institutions and industrial companies in the Netherlands and abroad. The Rentex Awé group consists of 3 production companies , where 375 people work in total. Rentex is one of the most modern industrial laundromats in the Benelux. When you choose to work for Rentex, service, efficiency and reliability are central.
What will be your working hours?
You will work between 06.00 and 22.00 from Monday until Friday. It is possible that you will also work on Saturday morning. We expect you to be flexible with regard to working hours and times. One week you will be working in the mornings and the next week you will work in the afternoon/evening. It is possible to have one or two standard days off.
We are looking for you! But what do we offer?
- Salary of 9,86 euro gross per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,13 euro per kilometer
- On the job training when you start working
- Job for a longer period , with a chance at a contract at Rentex after two years
- An additional allowance for working after 19.00 and on Saturday of 22% and on Sunday of 45%
- Nice colleagues and a great working environment!
What do we expect from you?
- You have experience in a job where you have to do standing work, for example in production, logistics, catering or cleaning
- You are available between 06.00 and 22.00 o clock and are willing to work at different times (for 20 30 hours per week)
- You like to be active all day and are physically able to do standing work
- You are at least 1,60 meter (because of the height of the machines)
- You live in the middle or south of Limburg or across the border in Germany or Belgium (for example in Maastricht, Genk or Aken)
You can start as soon as possible!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply direct via the apply direct button.
The hiring process
- Apply online by pressing the button apply direct.
- Fill in the selection questions that you will receive by mail
(fill out these questions as soon as possible, without these answers we are not able to process your application
- An assessment based on your CV, the questionnaire and additional information is conducted
- Your application will be sent to the Manpower esthablisment/branche for further processing
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for a interview by telephone
- A job interview will possibly be scheduled with the client
We are looking forward to your online application!