Do you have at least six months experience as an operator? Are you fulltime available and are you willing to work in shifts? Do you manage the English language at an excellent level? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For Arrow Electronics in Venlo Manpower is looking for operators.
As operator in the programming center you are responsible for:
- Taking care of the programming of products
- Receiving goods
- Handling of goods
- Solving problems and malfunctions
Arrow Electronics is a distribution center for electronic components. The logistic distribution center delivers products to worldwide customers.
You will work in three shifts, from Sunday evening until Friday evening:
06.30 to 15.30 h
13.30 to 22.30 h
22.00 to 07.00 h
What do we offer you
- Salary from 9,54 euro gross per hour, excluding shift allowance
- Shift allowance from 20.00 to 0.00 from 25% and from 0.00 to 06.00 from 50%
- Travel allowance from 19 cent per kilometer, with a maximum from 7,00 euro per day
- Fulltime job for 40 hours per week
- have at least six months experience as an operator
- are fulltime available and willing to work in shifts
- have experience with the MS Office package
- manage the English language at an excellent level
- preferably, have knowledge of the Dutch and German language
- are proactive, flexible and you are a team player
- live a maximum of 30 kilometers from Venlo
In this function you can start as soon as possible.
We have included a questionnaire in the first part of the application. After answering the questionnaire you know if you are going to be in the running for this job.
Is this vacancy still online at the website of Manpower? Then the function is still available! Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online through the red button ' solliciteer direct' .