The successful candidate can expect to work across 2-3 key Concise client relationships as well as participate in new business pitches and company initiatives. They will be involved in a varied and changing mix of projects, however the role will encompass
• Leading multiple client strategy engagements and building senior client relationships
• Leading multi-discipline teams on projects of varying scope, size and type
• Leading business development initiatives and participating in wider agency pitches
• Developing proprietary processes, approaches and products to support the development of Concise’s business
The role will involve significant client contact. A high level of trust in Concise and our people is the basis for the on-going success and development of our key client relationships and the successful candidate will display high standards of integrity and professionalism. They will be highly motivated, with the ability to successfully develop client accounts and relationships.
The successful candidate will also be highly commercial, be detail-oriented with a hunger to understand our client’s complex global business, build relationships and develop expertise in our clients’ sectors. They will need to be comfortable leading data projects as well as owning and driving commercial and customer strategy projects. They must also be comfortable presenting data outputs and strategy recommendations to senior level clients; excellent Microsoft PowerPoint skills are essent.
• Account, project and client management
• Insight driven customer and business strategy development and implementation
• Leading multi-discipline teams
• Close collaboration with data analytics and insight teams to develop bespoke solutions
• ‘Man marking’ key clients and developing new client relationships
• Preparing presentations based on the outputs of research / analysis
• Leading integrated agency projects, and interacting with the agency account team
• Leading project and new business meetings
• Report and proposal writing
• Participation in agency new business pitches
• Ability to take on line management of junior level consultants
• Up-skilling of the wider team through knowledge and expertise sharing
• Takes responsibility for project and account profitability, billing and resourcing
• Ensure all members of the team are motivated and set an example to more junior members
What We Are Looking For Concise:
A talented leader who has developed varied and deep experience and expertise across a range of sectors and disciplines and who can apply this knowledge to real-world problems.
You will have a background in either Management consulting / client-side experience / strategic agency lead (if coming from a client-side background, emphasis is on commercial and/or operational experience).
Someone who naturally works well with teams, is commercially very aware and presentable, enjoys problem-solving, and has strong ability to develop long lasting relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
They are a fast growing agency and everyone who joins Iris Concise needs a proactive, can do attitude, and be willing to get stuck in.
• 5-7+ years’ commercial / operational client side or consulting experience or strategic account handler from a top digital and direct agency
• Significant experience leading and managing projects to completion
• Experience in leading large client accounts with strong client facing skills
• Personable with the ability to develop strong relationships with clients and other agency teams
• Analytical problem solver, adept at delivering solutions to client challenges at pace
• Be able to lead, inspire and build trust with clients and colleagues
• Graduate with 2.i or equivalent from a top tier university
• Strong business acumen & an entrepreneurial streak
• Creative approach to both problem solving and communicating
• Very strong English written skills
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Intermediate - advanced Excel skills
• Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills