A small but very international organisation in the region of Arnhem. They are truely experts in their product. The company has American Headquarters and their European headquarter is near Arnhem.
Do you enjoy solving problems and do you have experience in troubleshooting hardware, software and systems? Do you have a technial degree (electronic) and technical work experience? Do you speak English fluently and are you flexible and willing to travel? Then this is the job for you!
As a technical support engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Delivering the best technical support possible;
- Troubleshooting in hardware, software and systems in an independent way;
- Answering questions of customers by phone and/or e-mail
- Traveling to customers anywhere in Europe to repair and update products on site;
- Communicating and interacting with customers, sales and management in a professional way on a daily basis;
- Traveling to trade shows to give demos and to inform customers about the products;
- Completing all administrative tasks.
The requirements for this role are:
- Technical degree (must);
- 2-3 years of experience in a support role in this area;
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently
- Great communication skills;
- Computer and analytical skills;
- Excellent language skills in English;
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness and flexibility to travel;
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands. When applying for this position, only English CV's as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client's requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website via http://unique.nl/en/i'm-looking-for-a-job/working-for-unique/open-application
Salary and Benefits
- A challenging full time position in a dynamic and international work environment;
- Salary according to experience +/- €2500,-
- In-house technical and product training;
- Opportunities to enrich your knowledge at diverse events;
- Future growth potential.