Are you energetic, structured and capable of working your way through an organisation to achieve tangible results?
If so we could be looking for you!
For one of our key clients we are introducing the role of “Client Delivery Manager”.
The CDM will have a front line position, you are the spider in the web for the account.
You will be responsible for: • Managing the client relationship; both from an operational improvement perspective as well as guiding the client in making strategic decisions. • Organising and leading multi-disciplinary projects. We will transform the business and you will make sure we introduce and implement new products and services. • Team and financial performance. This role oversees a team of delivery personnel (CSR’s, Project Specialists, Coaches, etc.) acting as a bridge and translator for the client and the various delivery teams within our company.
Tasks:• Insight and knowledge of client related processes, tools and reports to advise client when required on improvement areas; understanding client business needs and strategy translating those to an Account Development Plan• Identify bottlenecks and challenges; create action plans and execute improvement actions to drive continuous improvement with a proactive attitude towards your team and your client• Identify opportunities and take action on those opportunities to drive the growth of the account, taken a consultant role when necessary
• Manage monthly invoice process making sure all payment terms and conditions are fulfilled
• Completed WO/HBO education, preferably in Engineering, International Business, or Management Studies
• 2 - 5 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in a similar international environment or consultancy role
• Engaged with management on various levels within your own or other organisations
• Has basic “consulting skills” (project management, process design, analysis, proposals, etc.)
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Excellent knowledge of MS applications (knowledge of CRM platforms is a benefit)
• Ambitious and willing to push boundaries in terms of delivery and expectation
• Hands-on manager willing to work in and with multi-disciplinary teams
• Positive can do attitude – your personality helps team to perform to a higher level and facilitate team ethos
• Able to identify business needs and translate those into additional services, products or processes
• Work in an organized way bringing structure for the delivery team and client
• Pragmatic and able to adjust in a dynamic environment
• Sensitive to client needs and challenges
What do we offer?
A challenging job in …
• an open and informal working environment
• experience in a multilingual, multicultural and international working environment in the city center of Enschede
• nice colleagues• work in the city centre of Enschede with all conveniences at hand, close to train- and bus station (max. 5 min. walk) and easy to reach from Germany• salary matching to proven experience, 32-40 hours per week, pension plan, mobile, laptop, etc. in time a fixed employment is possible
• nice activities, yearly BBQ, Tuesday fruit day, Xmas party, XS cafe – after call party, Easter breakfast, etc.