Bedrijf: StudentJob International
We are looking for a German speaking candidate (native level) for the Social Media Team for Mercedes-Benz. We would like this candidate to be able to start as soon as possible.
Are you a German native speaker and fluent in at least one of the following languages: French, Luxemburgish, Polish, or Czech ? Do you like managing different Social Media pages and do you have excellent customer service skills? Then this is the perfect job for you!
The Social Media Team of Mercedes-Benz is responsible for managing the dialogue on the official Mercedes-Benz international and national pages. We are looking for a flexible candidate able to work full time (40h/week) and mainly during late shift (12.30-21.00) Monday to Sunday (these working hours are set and non negotiable).Main Responsibilitie
- Provide the best customer care in order to enhance world wide customer satisfaction
- Thorough investigation in customer background prior to making customer contact
- Share information in database and inform team members and other relevant parties
- Signalize bottlenecks in processes and guidelines and suggest solutions
- Provide customers’ feedback to all relevant partners for further handling
- Manage own inbound work load
- Constant monitoring of all incoming customers’ post
- Respond to customers’ comments and enquiries on line
- To ensure that all customers’ concerns and enquiries are dealt appropriately and in a timely manner
- Follow up / monitor live social media dialogues
- Work within guidelines and processes, but retain flexibility to deviate from these guidelines and processes when required
- Build own networks in order to have the latest and most reliable information available
- Native level of German, both spoken and written
- Fluent level of English (corporate language)
- Fluency in at least one of the following languages: French, Luxemburgish,
Polish, or Czech
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (focus is on creative written skills)
- Strong focus on sustainable customer satisfaction
- Problem solving through customer focus
- Able to identify and act to customer reaction in appropriate manner
- Previous Customer Service experience is preferred
- Knowledge of CAC processes and procedures is preferred
- Stress management – handling workload and demanding customers
- Accuracy with data handling
- Quick thinker
- Team player: open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate work volumes
- Knowledge of and experience with social media platforms & usage
- Experience within professional social media dialogue and blogging
- Experience in Knowledge Management / Community Management is preferred
Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
The salary for this position is based on a 40-hour week and amounts to € 1966.- gross per month. A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further than 50km from the CAC and willing to relocate to within 20km of the CAC.
Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
Good to know!
Mercedes-Benz offers a 'relocation package' for candidates who live too far from Maastricht to travel each day, but are willing to relocate for their professional career. Also, this company offers a wide variety of benefits for their employees.
If you would like to apply for this job, click on the 'solliciteer direct' button at the top of the page. Please add your motivation letter in English or German and upload your resume in English. You can also call us at 0800 180 1659 or 0031-232052510 or send an e-mail – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –