Bedrijf: YoungCapital Administratieve vacatures
Are you an expert in collecting and analyzing data and are you interested in online games? Then this is the perfect job for you!
Data Analyst will analyze current and past campaign efforts, crunch user data
and identify trends. With the gained insights you will be supporting decisions
and presenting findings to various stakeholders.
our business and its various products, translate it’s needs into actionable
data analysis and dashboards
data from different platforms, merge it into data sets, and identify actionable
to Marketing, User Acquisition & Game Development with statistics
on new projects to further improve analytics across departments
Wat wij bieden:
- Young and dynamic work environment
- International company
- Very good working conditions (Lunch, pension benefits, travel expenses and the like)
- Opportunity to develop yourself and continue to grow further
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal afgeronde HBO opleiding in de richting IT, wiskunde of statistiek
- Minimaal 1 tot 3 jaar werkervaring in een analytische functie
in English, both written and verbally
of R or any other scripting language is a pre
live in The Netherlands (The Hague area)
- Familiar with Excell & SQL
Our client is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. They aims
to entertain a worldwide audience with its real time multiplayer social games.
By providing social features in their games and extensive community support, our clients builds on long term relationships with their users.