The New Product Logistics Project Planners mission is to secure a swift time-to-market for new and revised products by developing, monitoring and enforcing a reliable, transparent and efficient logistic plan. Main challenge is to set up a robust supply chain with maximum material availability against minimum costs. As Senior planner you are also involved in further developing the New Product Logistics department strengths.
- Monitor and control the progress of the Project Plan Logistics. Represent the supply chain in cross sector project team. Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project and program level;
- Plan and report on the timely availability of TPD (Technical Product Documentation), completeness of Bill of Material and status of industrialization of supply chain;
- Plan, co-ordinate and administrate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (parts, proto’s, spares, tools & packaging) in co-operation with Procurement, Material Planning and Service Logistics;Create a stable, regular environment for all parts in order to transfer parts to Material Ordering (buys), Production Planning (makes) and Service Logistics (spare parts and tools);
- Drive commissioning of logistic processes (transport, packaging flows and field logistics activities) against minimum costs (both capital as operational expenditure);
- Secure availability of accurate implementation plans for engineering changes and challenge the project on timing and supply chain impact. Monitor proper execution of this implementation plan;
- If gaps in processes or way of working are defined develop new processes and further automation of these processes to improve the efficiency and job clarity;
- Contribute to the further development of the New Product Logistics Department as part of Global Logistic Services. Take part in or lead initiatives or improvement projects on both levels of the organization.
- MSc with work experience from 1 till 5 years;
- Experience in planning and logistics processes in a high-tech, low-volume environment;
- Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment (e.g. Supply Chain Engineering, Production Engineering).;
- Experience in process development and IT related automation of processes;
- Experience in driving change;
- Only candidates who speak the Dutch language;
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain / Logistics.