Bedrijf: PPHE Hotel Group
We are looking for:
- Proven track record of at least 5-10 years of senior management experience within Sales
- Understanding and experience of large, multicultural organisational structures
- The ability to work with tight deadlines
- Has ample experience in Stakeholder management
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial commercial focus
- The ability to clearly define a compelling strategy vision for the future of the hotels
- Has desired impact and influence on others in all forms of communication and communicates well on different levels.
- Takes the lead and provides a positive role model for team members
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us. Find out more about our benefits and development programmes in our business on our company page (jobs.pphe.com).
Inspired to help us meet our growth targets?
Are you interested? we’d like to hear from you.
Are you committed to inspiring our guests through individuality and passion?
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria
At the Regional Office the Netherlands of PPHE Hotel Group we're looking to recruit a Regional Director of Sales. As Regional Director of Sales you will be responsible for defining and executing the sales strategy across corporate, leisure and MICE segments for the hotels in the Dutch region, manage the Regional Sales Team and drive business from the Benelux region to the rest of the PPHE portfolio to ensure that business strategies and targets are achieved.
As Regional Director of Sales you will be part of the Regional Management Team, and together have the responsibility to maximize revenues and achieve the budgeted revenues for the Park Plaza hotels and art’otel in the Dutch region. You will define and execute the sales strategies for the region, and take decisions in the best interest of the business. As Regional Director of Sales it is important to develop strong working relationships with Distribution, Marketing, Regional Sales, Regional Revenue and Legal as well as the Regional teams in UK and Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Effective management of all direct reports to include regular reviews, in line with the PPHE recommended standard. Encourage, develop and support the team at all times, ensuring a degree of autonomy is given in order for the individual to demonstrate their capability
- Work with the Regional Director of Revenue to ensure that all pricing (inc retail, corporate, M&E etc.) offered is in the best interest of the hotel’s performance and will maximize the hotel profitability
- Ensure cross selling of all other properties within the group where possible
- Oversee the completion of the Hotel Business Plan in line with the set format and deadlines
- Understand and research the Micro & Macro demand and supply patterns that affect the region’s performance
- Focus on constant Business Development, to identify where opportunities exist to progress the performance of the hotels
- Ensure an effective review of data within the following reports is undertaken and corrective actions are put in place in order to rectify any budget deficit where relevant
- Monthly Client tracking
- Monthly hotel results