Exclusive Search: Reward Specialist for Heineken International
Heineken, established in 1864 by the Heineken family, has a long and proud history and heritage as an independent global brewer. Heineken brews quality beers, builds award-winning brands and are committed to enthusing consumers everywhere.
Four key factors makes Heineken unique:
- Heineken® was the first and remains the only truly global beer brand, enjoyed in 178 countries around the world;
- They have a unique, worldwide footprint with operations in over 70 countries, which means they have a broader reach for their brands than any other brewer;
- They have an international diverse, dynamic, committed and entrepreneurial team of over 85,000 employees;
- The passion of the Heineken family remains as strong today as it was in 1864 when they first started brewing beer.
Today, HEINEKEN is the number one brewer in Europe and the number three brewer by volume in the world. With recent acquisitions in Africa, India, Asia and Latin America, we are continuing to increase our presence within emerging markets, which will contribute to our ongoing growth. Next to global brands like Heineken, Amstel and Sol, the group brews and sells more than 170 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders.
For the Heineken Corporate Office, we are seeking a professional
‘new’ function, based: center of Amsterdam (NL)
The Reward Specialist plays a central ‘new’ role in the development, optimization and implementation of regulations and guidelines in the field of reward and pensions, based on expertise, job evaluation, benchmark and business needs, to ensure a modern, equitable and competitive reward practice for the Heineken Corporate Office. You will be part of the HR Corporate Office Department within Global Human Resources and report to the Manager Labour Relations & Employment Law.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyze and modernize the compensation & benefits arrangements, policies and processes of the Corporate Office (ca. 1.250 empl.) in cooperation with the stakeholders;
- Carry out regular and ongoing internal and external benchmarking to understand and incorporate best practices;
- Pro-actively participate - and prepare and initiate proposals for - the negotiations for a collective labour agreement;
- Initiate, drive and ‘own’ simplification of the job grading structure for non-Senior Management positions;
- Drive and own (sensitive) reward-related projects (such as the transition to a new job grading methodology or the implementation of a new pension plan);
- Perform management information regarding job, employee data and reward analyses;
- Ensure standard driven and single-source documentation of reward and job evaluation/grading;
- Provide consultancy and service;
- Partnering with other departments, e.g. Global Rewards, and Heineken NL Compensation & Benefits, to leverage experiences and alignment and to ensure processes are set up in a smart way.
- Masters degree, preferably in Business administration/Business economics, or related;
- Ca. 4-6 years of relevant experience in reward and job evaluation (consultancy/multinational);
- Experience in project management;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Knowledge of SAP HR and Hay is a plus;
- Experience with working in an international environment;
- Independent, persuasive, analytical, accurate, quality driven, business acumen, team player;
- Tactical, flair, flexible, growth potential;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus;
- Positive attitude.
- A new position in a dynamic and international working environment at high level in the exciting world of Heineken;
- The opportunity to play a central role in developing, optimizing and executing the reward agenda of the Heineken Corporate Office, based in the center of Amsterdam;
- Working together in a professional collegiate HR team;
- Excellent possibility to develop yourself further in an inspiring and ambitious setting;
- Competitive salary package.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your cv, motivation & salary indication to:
Herman Bosma, – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or
Susanne van der Zwart, – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Please note that a pre-employment screening is part of the recruitment process.
2517 HV The Hague
T +31 (0)70 360 69 90