The Business Analyst MIFID is responsible for preparing the bank for Regulatory Reporting, which have been set bij the ESMA under MIFIR Law. Your job duties include:
- Act as a Business Analyst on behalf of Markets Operations in the MIFID project;
- Attribute to development of new system from Operational Readiness point of view;
- Make sure implementation at Markets Operations and other business lines will go smoothly and successful.
Octas is looking for a Business Analyst MIFID who recognizes himself/herself in the description bellow:
- Knowledge of regulations under MIFID or EMIR or DFA;
- Experience with project work and deadlines;
- Able to translate from IT to Business and able to support the department manager with updates, analysis, solutions and impact scenario's.
For the vacancy Business Analyst MIFID, we offer the following conditions:
- The project starts as soon as possible and has a duration of 11 months;
- The ideal candidate is available for 40 hours per week and based on this and the prior experience, we offer a competitive monthly salary;
- Octas offers a pension scheme, travel allowance, training opportunities and individual (project) support. You can also join in on our various Octas events.
Are you the Operations Specialist Real Estate that we're looking for? Fill in the applying form en we will contact you as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions before applying? Feel free to contact our recruiter Sophia Dekker on 020-7581627.