For our location in the Netherlands, Enschede, we are currently looking for a Czech/Slovak speaker who also fluently speaks English (high tech profile) or Dutch or German (low tech profile).
About the positionA Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products (mainly inbound), via different communication channels. He/she gives information in a practical and clear manner within the set parameters. The CSR also answers questions concerning specific procedures and services.
The main tasks of a CSR are:- In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.- Provide good customer service with the aid of high quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
- Speaks Czech/Slovak and English or Dutch or German. English needs to be sufficient enough to follow training.- A high Interest in Consumer Electronics, Networking architecture, Computer Hardware and/or Software (technical test is part of the selection procedure).
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
- Minimum of MBO (vocational) work and thinking level.
- Communicative and service orientated.
- Highly accurate and analytical skills.
An enthusiastic, internationally orientated work environment, high quality training programs and good career opportunities.