Do you manage to speak and understand the Dutch, English OR German language? Do you want to expand your horizon in production and logistics? And do you live in or near Venlo? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For Vistaprint based in Venlo, Manpower is looking for motivated and driven production employees, who are flexible, precise and are willing to work in three shifts.
As a production employee you will have the following responsibilities:
- Printing of stationaries and business cards
- Sorting, picking and packing of print work
- Packing, labeling, scanning and sending of orders
- Other production work
- have a clear understanding of the Dutch, English OR German language
- are physically able to perform long-term heavy work (bending, lifting, lots of walking and standing)
- are willing to work in five shifts
- are prepared to work during the weekends. You will get a shift allowance!
- are 36 hours a week available
- are willing to work during weekends when there are emergency requests
- have your own transport, for example a bike, scooter or car (Vistaprint isnt accessible by public transport during all working hours)
- are willing to work in a hectic environment
- live in a maximum of 50 kilometer from Venlo, for example Venray or Roermond
Besides this you are able to work in a team and independently. You are flexible in your working hours and you feel responsible for your work. And of course you are highly motivated!
Starting date vacancy
You can start as soon as possible.
How to apply for this vacancy
- Apply via the orange solliciteer direct button
- Fill out the online questionnaire (you will receive the questionnaire within minutes after applying online)
- Processing of your application based on your resume and further information
- Possible interview, by phone or face to face
- Job interview at company
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job! Do you match the profile? Please apply via the orange button solliciteer direct.