Leading automotive company. Their location in Maastricht is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers. More than 35 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance.
Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. The organisation offers an informal, international atmosphere where there is room to grow and career opportunities are given.
Please contact Fernanda Costa e Silva for more information at
+31(0)43 750 1760 or send your application to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Eager to work for a leading automotive company in Maastricht and able to provide 5-star customer service in Spanish? As customer service representative you assist Spanish speaking clients with after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries.
Your responsibilities include:
- Handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of vehicles from Spanish (prospective) customers
- Managing after-sales service issues such as warranty claims from Spanish customers
- Providing an answer to technical and product questions from Spanish customers, such as vehicle options and general company related inquiries
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish (native) and English (advanced business level)
- Experience in 1 of the following positions: customer service, customer care, customer support or customer assistance
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Excellent understanding of customer satisfaction and able to provide a high level of customer service
- Able to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate your work load independently
Salary and Benefits
- Full time (35 hrs./week) position, working from Monday-Friday
- Salary is € 1720 gross (based on 35 hrs/week)
- Additional benefits: comprehensive relocation package for candidates who are willing to move, collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment), pension plan and incentives