Being part of the D&E team that designs and delivers opto-mechanical hardware within the EUV source program, you are responsible to transfer our developments towards your internal customers: ASML’s manufacturing and customer support organization. Hence, you have a strong drive for industrial engineering. This means that you are involved in many phases of the development cycle: from the early design phases in which you review whether a product is really maintainable and serviceable to its actual transfer via delivery of procedures and knowledge transfers. On top of that, because of your hands-on background and experience in industrial engineering, your proactive and positive attitude will kick off the definition of additional modifications to further improve the cycle time and serviceability of our EUV source.
When it comes to cycle time and serviceability, you are the key person to review and approve the complex new designs in our modules. During the design, you work closely together with the responsible design engineer to make sure you can deliver the right information and tooling towards your internal customers such that they can use it. After all, what good is a new module if one has no tooling or knowledge to install it? This means you play an active, hands-on role in the testing as well to make the transfer first time right: you are at the system to test the design, tooling and your procedures before you start releasing them to your customer. This includes complex actions like cleaning and alignment of optics, and the qualification of large opto-mechanical modules after assembly. Where needed, you will visit your customers around the globe to assist in the knowledge transfer and to help structurally solve unexpected issues. You are able to deal with a fluctuating environment in which priorities and technical insights change fast and you are able to implement this knowledge in your daily operation as well.
Technical Bachelor/Master educational background with strong focus on manufacturing and servicing.
• work experience in industrial engineering is a pre
• knowledge of the specific ASML processes and an optical background is a pre.
• Can-do, positive attitude and a team player;
• Strong customer-orientation with an operational drive for results;
• Good communicational skills and good command of the English language (writing and speaking);
• Able to deal with an atmosphere where priorities and technical insights might change suddenl
• ASML experience is advantageous
• Flexibility to travel abroad (1-3 times per year)
• Affinity with hands-on work (i.e. Cleanroom)
• Stress resistant.