Are you passionate about the Marketing world? Do you have experience with brand and web design? Our client is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the development of key messaging content and build the sales pipeline for an international organization. If you are an experienced professional in the area and have knowledge about PR, Content Marketing or Advertising, this might be the right opportunity for you! Read below for more details!
- Projects - Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of assigned projects. Ensure scope and direction of each project is on schedule, and liaise with other departments for support;
- Salesenablement - Develop materials to support the selling process of the company's solution and maintain the assigned sales toolkit;
- Branding & Design - Creative brand development and matching up the company's brand to the organization's vision, mission, goals and strategies. In addition, maintaining the brand guidelines and other marketing guidelines;
- Support the creation of online and print collateral for launch of new company's solutions and releases;
- Oversee marketing activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy;
- Ensure consistent positioning and messaging that differentiates the company's solution in the market.
- Maintain and update core marketing collateral, digital images for Corporate presentations, coverage maps, etc.;
- Provide expert support for creation of PowerPoint presentations;
- Support the creation of lead generation campaigns including the management of Pardot marketing tools;
- Provide logistics and vendor management support for tradeshows and customer events. Interface with providers of meeting venues, AV equipment, IT, catering, booth and stage design and drayage.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Sciences or Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a core marketing discipline such as events management, advertising, brand or PR;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the creation of technical product collateral;
- Experience with Social Media (e.g. Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter) to communicate to a business audience;
- Experience in working with a satellite technology is a major plus;
- Computer skills: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Languages: Fluent in English, other languages are a plus;
- Outstanding organizational and communications skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Behaviors such as collaboration, willing to learn, relationship building and high energy are a plus.
Ready for this challenge? Get in touch and we will discuss details further!
To keep up to date with new opportunities follow us @octagoncareers, Facebook, Linkedin or take a look at our website.
Octagon is a global-minded recruitment and HR services firm with 20+ years of experience in the European and international market. We help international companies with their recruitment needs, providing flexible solutions customized to fit each specific case. With internal functional specializations in the fields of Finance, IT, Sales & Marketing, Business Support (HR, Procurement, Legal, Support/Admin), we keep our expertise and knowledge up to speed with market developments to best utilize our large network of professionals and provide high quality services to our clients.