Are you an energetic and motivated HR professional looking for a new challenge in an international environment? If so, this opportunity might be for you! Octagon Professionals is currently looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join the European Space Agency, based in Noordwijk.
The post holder will work autonomously as the main point of contact for ESTEC staff and will be under the supervision of the Head of the Staff Administration Service.
- Contract administration spanning over the whole career of the staff;
- Verification of entitlements to allowances, indemnities and benefits;
- Generation and maintenance of payroll inputs;
- Administration of working time and leave;
- Preparation of statements;
- Coordination of the Annual Social Benefits Questionnaire exercise;
- Acting as an ESTEC's point of contact for Cigna-related queries;
- Administrative lead in relation to one or several international schools;
- Settlement of Launch Campaigns;
- Data input to several concurrent IT systems, mainly SAP Human Resources Management (including Success Factors), electronic staff files, Team Site, etc.;
- Actively suggest improvements of internal processes and tools related to the different services.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant previous experience with human resources administrative processes, and/or HR administration, e.g. payroll and time registration, preferably within an international environment;
- Good communication skills in English with the ability to draft written correspondence in English. Knowledge of Dutch would be an asset;
- Ability to work autonomously, as part of a team and as the main contact point for a defined group of staff and managers, but with a good team spirit;
- Ability to interpret and explain ESA rules and procedures;
- Proven experience in the use of various IT tools running in parallel;
- Strong organisational and time management skills with a proven ability to prioritise;
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and follow up;
- Positive attitude and customer service focus, maintaining ESA's professional reputation;
- Resourceful approach to problem solving;
- Excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality;
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- High degree of self-motivation, energy and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Ready for this challenge? Apply now!
To keep up to date with new opportunities follow us @octagoncareers, Facebook, Linkedin or take a look at our website.
Octagon is a global-minded recruitment and HR services firm with 20+ years of experience in the European and international market. We help international companies with their recruitment needs, providing flexible solutions customized to fit each specific case. With internal functional specializations in the fields of Finance, IT, Sales & Marketing, Business Support (HR, Procurement, Legal, Support/Admin), we keep our expertise and knowledge up to speed with market developments to best utilize our large network of professionals and provide high quality services to our clients.