International financial trust holding
As an Executive assistant and Office manager, you will be working in an international shared service center (financial holding) based in Amsterdam.
The Executive Assistant provides a consistent level of high quality support to the Managing Directors, hands on support for both long-term projects and day to day activities.
You should be enthusiastic about entrepreneurs and finance with the ability to manage multiple projects, as well as to anticipate and prioritize team member and business needs.
The main responsibilities are :
- Maintain the E.D. calendars, manage, process their mail, emails, timesheets...
- Arrange and coordinate all travel arrangements (international), prepare, verify, submit expense reports.
- Develop and maintain stakeholders contacts and files with the 3 Corporates and Finance Department.
Office and Finance
- Work with department representatives to improve forms processing (Legal, Accounting, HR and Payroll).
- Compose and format documentation
- Create purchase orders, submit invoices,
- Order office and kitchen supplies as required.
Project Management duties:
- Project management of collateral delivery, local operations and administration tasks.
- Create and maintain presentations, spreadsheets, databases, web pages, generate and file reports.
- Consolidation and preparation of the reports on the stakeholders and Shareholders
- Fluency in Dutch and English (good level of French)
- 5-7 years of experience in a paralegal assistant role in legal or banking industry
- 5 years' experience supporting multiple individuals,
- 2 years' Project Management & Office Management experience
- Back office / finance administrative experience.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with high attention to detail and quality, strong business acumen, productive and organized
- Self-assured and energetic self-starter; proactive about learning and motivated to take on additional responsibilities over time
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands. When applying for this position, only English CV's as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client's requirements. For this particular role the combination of French and Dutch is a must. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website via https://unique.nl/en/applications/open-applications
Salary and Benefits
A challenging role in an international growing company:
- permanent role
- dynamic environment
- salary range depending on experience between € 3000 - 3500
- travel cost covered