The team consists of 60 engineers and is very international. The team develops cutting edge security solutions and as a software developer you will learn to build and test fully scalable web service products. The products handle huge loads with high speed and low latency, using the latest Java Technologies and security, encryption and key management. Your code will be exposed to modern DRM Technologies in this industry, as well as the cloud deployments and secure protocols to communicate with embedded devices in a secure way.
You will work in an international team of engineers, where most of the team value creativity and a good laugh. Apart from working in a very pleasant team, quality is what really matters. You’ll have flexible working space and working hours, which is in line with the company’s HR policy, which focuses on collaboration, happiness and well-being of the teams. Your primary responsibilities will be software Java software development (Spring and Hibernate) and unit testing. Furthermore you will be responsible for estimation, planning and you’re a resource for colleagues.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Java software development in The Netherlands
- Preferably more than 1.5 years experience with java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Pro-active, quality-minded with a positive attitude
- Experience in web technologies, browser based software (JSON, SOAP/XML)
- Hands-on de-bugging and unit test experience
- Java certificate is a big plus
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Flexible working spaces in one of the nicest offices in the region
- (International) career and personal development opportunities
- Work on solutions that shape the future of media entertainment
If you would to apply you can use the "solliciteer" button, or give us a call. If you have any questions please send an email to: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or give us a call on: 020 8203 666.