"Are you a result driven sales manager with ambition to succeed?
Then we are looking for you…"
Avazu Holding. is a global leader of PC and mobile digital advertising that has connected advertisers with their target audience since 2009. With offices in Shanghai, Beijing , Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Berlin, Tokyo, Brunei, Los Angeles, Toronto and most recently Buenos Aires and Brasilia, Avazu is collaborating with over 500 of the largest international advertising clients. Avazu Holding consists of 4 business units: Avazu Inc, a global cross-device performance advertising company with proprietary technologies for programmatic advertising. Teebik, a global game publisher; DotC, a Global App publisher and aFund, a strategic investment arm focusing on seed- to early-stage startups. Avazu Holding is privately funded and raised a Series A of 48 million USD in 2014, in Q2 2015 its advertising business Avazu was announced to become publicly listed in China within a 2.08 billion RMB transaction (002354).
Avazu Amsterdam is looking for talent in the mobile/online industry. we are specialized in App install, mobile content, gaming and more and distribute them via our Display, Social, Search and network channels.
As Sales / Account manager mDSP you’re responsible for onboarding new clients as well as managing & growing key accounts. This role requires a strong sales mentality, the ability to manage relationships, critical thinking skills, technical aptitude, a strong understanding of RTB operations and problem solving abilities.
- Growing our clientbase
- Manage entire pre- and post-sales onboarding processes related to our platform, including support with the technical setup of campaigns for all (key) client
- Support clients with establishing KPI’s per account
- Troubleshooting and managing operational or technical escalations
- Fulfill existing clients interaction plans (call schedule, evaluations etc.)
- Ensure that clients are being provided with excellent customer service as well as with intelligence into market dynamics and performance
- Ensure that revenue and scale targets are consistently met
- Analyze performance for clients and provide ongoing metrics and reviews
- Monitor changes in inventory, analyze the effects and communicate with clients.
As a Sales / Account manager you:
- Minimum of one years’ experience as Sales / Accountmanager or similar role
- Are extremely self-motivated and passionate about the industry
- Have a strong perseverance with a winner’s mentality
- Are result driven and have a strong ambition to succeed
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of key online metrics – CPM/CPC etc.
- Are familiar with using web analytic tools to measure results
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, ability to work in a fast-paced, international and innovative environment
What do we offer:
- A strong international team of outstanding talents
- Great office located in the center of Amsterdam
- Competitive salary
- Join a relaxing social atmosphere with a dynamic team around the globe
Excited for career opportunities within this hyper-growth company?
Then contact – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – and send in your CV with motivation.