Early Supplier Involvement
- Participate in D&E projects in early design phases to secure Design-for-Manufacturing and Technology availability from suppliers. Challenge design with capabilities in supply chain. Review Design Specifications on manufacturability.
- Facilitate early supplier involvement at new products and processes.
- Execute the NPI deliverables (SoW, FMEA, TAS, PER, TCD, PQR, PQDR, PYQS): Manufacturing Flow, Process FMEA, Determine test tools and Test coverage, First Article Inspection & Evaluation Report, Supplier Output Control, test standards.
- Support suppliers with difficult manufacturing problems (e.g. yield and quality improvement)
- NPI Supplier Selection (through Auditing)
- Member of the SAT, with deliverables on Quality and Technology. Validate Q and T targets and actuals for supplier. Manage suppliers towards Competitive Performance (Q, T) during NPI and assure proper continuation of Q and T performance during volume phase.
- Manage processes at suppliers to world class efficiency and effectiveness during NPI phase and assure proper handover to GLS SCE.
- Consult on and attune improvement proposals at suppliers. Initiate actions to ensure implementation and execution@ supplier during NPI phase and assure proper handover to GLS SCE.
- Implement improvement actions at supplier on quality complaints and nonconforming products and processes during the NPI phase.
- The ideal candidate for this position has a Bachelor or Masters degree in technical science, preferable Mechanics, Mechatronics;
- At least 5 years of experience in high tech environment;
- Candidate preferably has experience in Supply Chain Engineering. Additional engineering or development experience in high tech low volume industry is a pre;
- Excellent social and communication skills in English;
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively throughout different levels within the organization. Strong negotiation skills for interacting with other sectors and supplier;
- Team player, but also independent;
- Result driven, planning and prioritizing;
- Analytical, abstract thinking, plenty of initiative;
- Sharing knowledge and stress tolerant;
- Service minded and a drive for continuous improvement;
- Candidate must be trained and experienced with Quality systems and –methods (preferably Six Sigma Green or Black belt), as well as Engineering towards production processes.
We offer you a challenging position in a high tech company with excellent working conditions.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Jeroen Goverde via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – of bel 06-46928559.