• Responsible for specifications and implementations of changes in our ERP systems
• Translation of functional business needs into functional designs and user stories
• Development and taking care of tests
• Plan and guide new functionalities towards your colleagues in support and maintenance
• Keeping up new developments, manuals and releases
• 3rd line support
This position is an excellent opportunity for a starter – and junior Bachelors. You will work in a multi disciplinary and dynamic team of specialists who are eager to support your growth in knowledge and personal development. You are a real team player and like to be challenge yourself in continuous improvement.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Information Technology with little experience in a comparable role. Also starters are welcome to apply.
• Knowledge of, and interest in latest IT technologies and trends
• Knowledge of ERP systems and SQL preferred
• Excellent English language, both written and verbal
• Type of person: You feel comfortable in an ever changing environment and are open to innovations. You are quality driven, goal oriented, problem solving and keeping your overview.