An informal working atmosphere in an international company. Excellent training opportunities at an employer that pays attention to personal development.
Great student position at Mercedes Benz for a student!
The Mercedes-Benz Service24h department is available 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day for customers in need of roadside assistance.
Employees answer inbound customer requests for roadside assistance in the customer's native language and offer help on the phone or coordinate assistance through Mercedes-Benz authorized service providers.
The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
- Native Hungarian speaker
- Fluency in English (corporate language)
- Good written and verbal skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
- Available for at least 1.5 year without interruption longer than 4 weeks
NOTE: you must be an active student, enrolled at one of the universities/ schools in Maastricht to be eligible.
Your working hours will be adjusted to your University schedule.
Salary and Benefits
You have the opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
Working hours around 15 hours per week