Bedrijf: Jaz in the city
- Consider hospitality as a second nature;
- Are the reason our guests want to come back;
- Believe that a smile is the best make-up you can wear;
- Want to develop as a hospitality expert in rooms yourself, but also want to develop our Front Office Employees;
- Can emphasize in our guests and want to give them a unique ‘jazzy’ experience.
- Have 1 year of experience in operational leading of Front Office shifts;
- Are graduated at at least MBO/ HBO level, preferable Hotel school or comparable study;
- Have great communication skills, a positive attitude and the will to motivate your team;
- Experience with our reservations system Infor is a plus;
- Have good knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
Than we match!
What you get
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment with cool ‘jazzy’ colleagues.
- A international ‘stage’ to develop your moves.
- Employee discount at other Steigenberger hotels all over the world;
- Become your friend’s favorite person with the Friends & Family discount at all the Steigenberger Hotels;
- And a lot more benefits!
Jaz in the city
Jaz in the City is a new opened hotel in Amsterdam which is different than all other hotels in Amsterdam! We ride to a new rhythm; we have a hip, unconventional and dynamic concept in a creative atmosphere full of fresh perspectives and inspiration. Jaz Amsterdam has the explore archetype; we are always exploring new ways for creating unique hospitality!
Enjoy acoustically tuned guestrooms with audiophile-approved sound systems. With 247 in-tune rooms and 11 offbeat suites, a destination bar and a restaurant, we are the place to be for your Ziggo Dome concert or Amsterdam city trip. We let your heart beat strong to our musical pop-up performances, local art and heartwarming hospitality.
Let us know what makes your feel shuffle! We are excited to read this in your application, accompanied by your resume and photo. Feel the Jaz Amsterdam vibes on www.jaz-hotel.com.
Thrilled to know more? Call Us at 0031 205400871
Or mail: – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –
Jaz Amsterdam is a hotel that likes to surprise its guest and provide them a stay better than they ever expected. To make that happen we are looking for people that like to work at a cool, vibrant and innovating place. Sounds like you?
Is your top priority to give our guests high service? Do you want to be responsible for the Front Desk during your shift? Is it your passion to motivate and inspire the Entertainers at the Front Desk? Then you are the new colleague we are looking for!
As a Leadsinger you are a role model for your colleagues at the Front Desk. You will share your experiences with the Front Office Entertainers and inspire and motivate them during your shifts. Via an interactive approach, with the use of tablets, you take care of the check-in and check-out. You have excellent selling techniques, wherewith you sell the unique services which Jaz Amsterdam provides. Furthermore, you solve issues, complains and problems with a high level of service. The Leadsinger reports directly to the Stage Manager and takes responsibility for the Front Desk Department during the absence of the Stage Manager and / or Duty Manager.