Octagon professional is currently looking for an English speaking Project Administrator to join the international and dynamic environment of the European Space Agency. If you have experience in supporting a team in the management of complex tasks and in handling procurement actions, please read below for more information.
- Support to the processes related to the main resources of the organizational entity (i.e. budgets, manpower, staffing), including planning, execution and follow up of the activities and resources (budgets, manpower, missions, recharges) of the Business Unit;
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of activities and related procurement actions as relevant managed by the Business Unit and of associated progress in terms of output / schedule / resources;
- Assessment and monitoring of the status of the procurement actions (using ESA Corporate and local IT Tools) including activity progress, maintenance of payment plans, correctness of financial charging, invoicing and payment;
- Implementing all administrative actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including data entry in ESA Corporate (e.g. SAP) and local application as appropriate and monitoring of financial commitments and payment milestones, invoicing etc.
- Maintaining up to date the related data, performing data analysis, identifying deviations w.r.t. plans / targets and production of associated reports to the responsible management and to the concerned customers;
- Assisting in the definition, preparation, implementation and maintenance of management support tools to ensure efficient execution of the related tasks;
- Liaison with Contract, Budget and Payment Officers to ensure the coherence of the internal and external administrative data;
- Contribution to the definition of new and improvement of existing related processes and tools and production of related documents;
- Support to the risk management processes (e.g. maintenance of risk register, monitoring of status of risk mitigation / reduction actions) for the Business Unit;
- Support to the inventory and asset management processes for the Business Unit, including coordination of the proper registration of inventory items and assets, valuation of assets, in accordance with application procedures and instructions and the use of required tools;
- Support to the maintenance of industrial return databases for the BU, periodic verification of the BU data against ESA system for consistency, monitoring and forecasting of industrial return values for the procurement of the BU with respect to agreed targets, etc.
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with at least 4 years of relevant experience;
- High level of initiate autonomy, and professional maturity that is required to carry out complex tasks and high level of responsibility.
Interested in this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
To keep up to date with new opportunities follow us @octagoncareers, Facebook, Linkedin or take a look at our website.
Octagon is a global-minded recruitment and HR services firm with 20+ years of experience in the European and international market. We help international companies with their recruitment needs, providing flexible solutions customized to fit each specific case. With internal functional specializations in the fields of Finance, IT, Sales & Marketing, Business Support (HR, Procurement, Legal, Support/Admin), we keep our expertise and knowledge up to speed with market developments to best utilize our large network of professionals and provide high quality services to our clients.