Leading automotive company. Their location in Maastricht is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers. More than 35 different nationalities add
diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance.
Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in
their own language at a consistently high level.
The organisation offers an informal, international atmosphere where there is room to grow and career opportunities are given.
Eager to continue your career at a leading automotive company in Maastricht? As Technical support specialist you provide technical assistance to our client's retailer network and external entities.
Your responsibilities include:
As part of Retail Service department, you will be the first point of contact for delivering worldwide assistance to the retailer network and external entities (e.g. independent workshops) using applications, diagnostic equipment and software supplied by the aftersales division.
Tasks and responsibilities of the Technical Service Representative are:
- Handle incoming work (email, tickets) from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools.
- Provide information and assistance with regards to Portal Functions (Web application), investigate problems related to the dispatch of cases and system errors, etc.
- Accurately document work related activities in the relevant ticketing system according to established policies and procedures.
- If necessary, coordinate with internal stakeholders to resolve complex enquiries and complaints about supported products.
- Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service.
- Whether required, perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Native in, at least one, of the following languages: German, Chinese, Dutch, with good communication (B2B) skills both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English (advanced business level)
- Experience in providing technical customer support
- Excellent understanding of software installation and network configuration
- Strong affinity with computers and MS Windows
- Knowledge of automotive technology is strong advantage
- Strong analytical skills, able to anticipate on upcoming issues and find solutions quickly and efficiently
Salary and Benefits
- Full time (40 hrs./week) position, from Monday to Friday, with day shifts
- Salary is € 2020/month gross
- Additional benefits: comprehensive relocation package for candidates who are willing to move, collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities,