Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
What are we looking for?
A Linen Room Attendant serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Methodical and well organised
- Fluent in the English language
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous hotel or laundry experience
What benefits will I receive?
- Personal training and development program
- Modern Team Member Restaurant with breakfast, lunch and diner
- Employee discount on hotel rooms at Hilton International hotels
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton International hotels
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
A Linen Room Attendant with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for ensuring that linen and uniforms are available for all departments and Team Members as requested to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while maintaining Linen Room cleanliness and taking receipt of stock.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Linen Room Attendant, you are responsible for ensuring that linen and uniforms are available for all departments and Team Members as requested to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Linen Room Attendant would also be required to maintain cleanliness of the linen room and take receipt of stock. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure Linen is available for all departments as requested
- Ensure uniforms are available for all Team Members as requested
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions
- Maintain cleanliness of the Linen Room
- Carry out stock takes as requested
- Ensure par stocks are maintained
- Take receipt of stock and ensure safe storage
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Oversee the issuing of linen via a requisition system
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotel's management