The revenue recognition group is responsible for ensuring revenue is properly reflected on the financial statements. The candidate will provide advice to the sales territory managers and legal during sales cycles on deal structuring in order to comply with revenue recognition guidelines.
My client is a market leader in Business Service Management, regarding IT in mainframe,virtual and cloud environments.
- You will report to a Manager, Senior Manager or Director in the Revenue Recognition Department;
- You will provide advice to the sales territory managers and legal during sales cycles on deal structuring in order to comply with revenue recognition guidelines;
- You will review and analyse large software contracts and the documentation of significant terms;
- You will be preparing for final revenue recognition accounting conclusions and supporting documentation;
- You will be adjusting revenue to comply with the US GAAP and other software revenue recognition guidance;
- Other Analysis will be part of the quarter close process which will need to be performed in a timely manner;
- You will be doing accounting research related to revenue recognition;
- Preparation and completion of other projects will be included from time-to-time;
- You will be first point of contact within the assigned territories.
My client offers a year contract with a starting salary between € 3.000 and € 3.500.