Do you have at least 2 years experience with accounting? Do you have experience in working with SAP? Are you fulltime available? Then, Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an accounting specialist GL on behalf of Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
A an accouting specialist you are responsible for the organization and processing of accounting transactions and all related tasks to achieve the agreed business goals. You ensure the delivery of a high quality, customer-focused service to external clients. Implement changes to accounting techniques ensuring compatibility with procedures and controls using new accounting developments as input. You are focused on business controls and process improvements associated with your desk assignments or the overall team goals.
- Escalate if attempts to recover duplicate payments are unsuccessful
- Contact suppliers in an attempt to recover unsuccessful attempts to collect refunds
- Work together with third party credit recovery to collect refunds for earlier unidentified outstanding credits
- Retrieve original invoices from archive and send to third party for reclaim accompanied with report
- Tax/Vat filing finance activity
- Provide high quality, focused service to clients
- Timely and accurate processing of complex account transactions
- Tasks performed within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and control frameworks
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have a MBO level 3 degree
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience with accountancy
- You have advanced knowlegde of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- You have experience in working with SAP
- You are fulltime available for 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Middelburg or Hulst
- You have strong analytical skills
- You work independently and you are self motivated
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the solliciteer direct button.
The application process
- Apply online via the solliciteer direct button
- Fill out the questionnaire that you will receive via e-mail within a few minutes (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company