Are you looking for a challenging, international Customer Service position in Limburg? Please, read on!
Our client is an international manufacturer in Geleen, Limburg. The Customer Service Department is responsible for all customer-oriented support activities. In order to replace a former colleague, we are looking for a customer-focused colleague.
As a Parttime Customer Service Representative, you are part of a commited team within an informal organization. Besides, you're not only working in an international organization, but you're also working with colleagues with diverse backgrounds.
- You are the first point of contact and manage the relationship with a customer oriented focus.
- You are responsible for the entire order management process, from order entry to delivery.
- You solve all order-related issues, for example logistic and administrative complaints, returns and rush orders.
- You take care of logistics, including guarding the costs.
- You ensure back-up support when needed.
- You control the inventory in order to allocate inventory to orders.
A challenging and varied parttime role for 32 hours per week within a large international organization. The salary is competitive and depends on age and experience.