International organisation specialised in IT and ICT solutions. You will be working with renowned international companies located in the whole EMEA region. This means working within a multicultural team and dealing with a very diverse range of customer request and challenges.
The organisation pays great attention to the development of their employees.
Do you have strong analytical and commercial skills? We are recruiting a Program Specialist in Eindhoven that will be responsible for managing one of our client's programs. By means of reports and a strong knowledge of Cisco solutions, you will advise internal departments in an efficient and consistent manner.
Your responsibilities include:
- Main point of internal contact in respect our client's program
- Providing solutions to colleagues using our client's and Cisco's tools
- Using your own and your team's expertise to configure, quote, price and process requests that are related to the program
- Offering competitive quotes to meet customers' requirements
- Promote our client's and Cisco services to customers
- Excellent communication skills in English (advanced business level). Other language skills, such as German, Dutch, French, Italian or Spanish are a plus
- Experience with and a good understanding of Cisco tools is preferred
- Helicopter view and able to multitask
- Customer oriented work attitude
- Strong coordinating skills
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
Salary and Benefits
- Full time and long term position
- Salary indication: 2000-2200,- gross/month + 30% performance based bonus arrangement
- International, dynamic and informal work environment
Interested? Send your cv to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For information, contact Karen Rosvelds at +31402395200