About this function
Do you want to work as a production worker? Would you like to work guaranteed 30 to 40 hours a week? Keep on reading!
For an international company located at Maasvlakte Rotterdam Manpower is looking for production workers.
As a production worker you will be working together with your colleagues at a production line/ machine line. The process is mostly automated but some activities have to be done manual. Your day will consist mainly of packing and checking products. You will work at a modern machine in a clean environment. Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring efficient operation of the department
- Ensuring procedures are followed
- Ensuring personal performance, (including time-keeping, quality, productivity)
- Minimizing costs within the dept
- Supporting leadership and other staff
- Liaison with peers to ensure smooth work flow & maximum synergy
- QEHS within the department & reporting accidents & near misses
- 5S within the department
There are various activities within the production process. You will be trained to be able to manage all activities.
- You have finished at a least lower vocational education
- You preferably have experience as a production worker
- You have good communication skills in English
- You are able to work under pressure and work with changing priorities and deadlines
- You have basic computer skills
- You have your own way of transportation
- You are flexible in your working hours
- You can apply for a certificate of good conduct
- You are available 40 hours a week
- You live within a radius of 50 km of de Maasvlakte Rotterdam
The starting date of this job is in consultation with you.
Are you the production worker Manpower is looking for? Apply now through the button 'Solliciteer direct'!
We have included a questionnaire in the first part of the application to increase efficiency. By finishing the questionnaire you will be notified if you will be in the running for the job.
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job!.