Personato is searching for an enthusiastic: Customer Operations Representative Italiano. In this role you are an important link between the company and the customers. You are responsible for developing and monitoring the supply-chain. Besides you also take care of the correspondence to the customer. Fluent knowledge of the English language is a must and your mother tongue is Italian. The tasks can be described as follows:
- Make sure your deliveries to customers are correct in number and type of orders.
- Monitor the project milestones and act accordingly internal and external.
- Contribute pro-activlely to a joint result and make sure every relevant person is alligned.
- Strive for an excellent customer satisfaction.
- Lead times of orders and projects and timely reach milestones.
- Provide correct and clear financial information to the financial administration to invoice correct and on time (cost control).
- Your colleagues are satisfied about your pro-active support/provision of information.
- Your order administration is well organized.
- Improve cost reduction and/or shorter lead time in order processing.
To qualify for the function of Customer Operations Representative Italiano you must meet the following requirements:
- Italian as a mother tongue.
- Fluent in English and preferably a third language.
- Above intermediate level or a bachelors degree.
- At least two years proven successful track record in a similar job challenge.
- Knowledge of relevant software (Microsoft AX/SAP).
- Experience in using VMI and JIT systems.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a customer oriented personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
Legacy Salary info
Our client offers an interesting job with excellent primary and secondary conditions. The salary will be adjusted by mutual agreement, because it depends on the candidates education and work experience.
Is this the vacancy that fits you? Please send your application and your resumé, together with the name and reference number of the vacancy (17380), to Stan Versleeuwen, – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –, +31 615339580.Open applications are welcome as well. For more information and vacancies, go to www.personato.nl.