Do you enjoy developing yourself and working within teams where there is always work to do? Where having fun and working hard is considered to be the perfect combination? Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For a big logistic company in Eindhoven, Manpower is looking for a warehouse employee.
What we offer you
- A gross salary of 9,71 per hour (shift allowance excluded)
- Shift allowance of 35% for working after 21:00
- A maximum travel allowance of 14.56 euro per day
- A flexible job for a maximum of 40 hours per week
- A job with the possibility of getting a permanent/long term contract
Your working tasks
As allround logistics employee you will be working thoroughly and accurately on the following tasks:
- Processing of incoming goods
- Processing data in SAP or an other computer system for logistic administration
- Picking orders
- Processing goods with a hand scanner
- Supporting and assisting with various warehouse- and packing activities
- Training of new colleagues
What makes you a qualified colleague?
Manpower is looking for an all-round warehouse employee who is able to switch rapidly within the job. In addition, it is important that you work thoroughly and accurately. Also, you are able to set high demands on the results of your own work and you meet the following requirements.
- have a minimum of three months work experience as warehouse employee, logistics employee, production employee or order picker
- are 18 years or older (this in relation to your working hours)
- manage the Dutch or English language
- are available for a minimum of 16 hours per week and willing to work in shifts
- are willing to work overtime when needed
- are able to apply for a certificate of good conduct (VOG) (this is a statement that indicates that you do not have a criminal record)
- live in Eindhoven or a maximum of 50 km away from Eindhoven, for instance in Tilburg, Den Bosch or Weert
- have your own transportation (bike, scooter, car, etc)
- are physically able to perform long-term heavy work
There are multiple starting dates for the vacancy, depending on your availability.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply direct via the apply direct button.
The hiring process
- Apply online by pressing the button apply direct.
- Fill in the selection questions that you will receive by mail
(fill out these questions as soon as possible, without these answers we are not able to process your application
- An assessment based on your CV, the questionnaire and additional information is conducted
- Your application will be sent to the Manpower esthablisment/branche for further processing
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for a interview by telephone
- A job interview will possibly be scheduled with the client
We are looking forward to your online application!