Leading automotive company. Their location is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers. More than 35 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
The organisation offers an informal, international atmosphere where there is room to grow and career opportunities are given.
Please contact Fernanda Costa e Silva for more information at
+31(0)43 750 1760 or send your application to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Imagine working for one of the most prestigious car brands in the world. This brand aims at making new and existing internet based services and media available in passenger cars, which assures that you will constantly be working with the newest developments and technology. It will be your task to answer incoming support requests for these technologies, and the questions you will get will be very diverse.
- Accept incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- Log all activities in the ticketing tool
- Participate in the setup and the further development of this new business
- Resolve minor training issues on the phone
- Report undefined issues to higher level
- Identify weaknesses in processes or tools and create awareness
- Support users with process knowledge and case specific routing
- Advanced communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- Extensive knowledge of customer service required
- Good knowledge of the English language and mother tongue German
- Advanced skills in customer support and problem solving
- Affinity with IT - Computer literate (e.g. Internet & browser technology)
- Affinity with vehicle technology (e.g. telematics systems)
- Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
- Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems Is capable of handling advanced tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Acts as a “brand ambassador”
Salary and Benefits
Full time (40 hrs./week) position, working from Monday-Friday
- Salary is € 2036 gross (based on 40 hrs/week)
- Additional benefits: comprehensive relocation package for candidates who are willing to move, collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment), pension plan and incentives.