Leading automotive company. Their location in Maastricht is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers. More than 35 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
The organisation offers an informal, international atmosphere where there is room to grow and career opportunities are given.
Interested? Please send us your application via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or call Paula van den Berg at +31(0)43 750 1760
Imagine working for one of the most prestigious car brands in the world. This brand aims at making new and existing internet based services and media available in passenger cars, which assures that they are constantly working with the newest developments and technology. This also means that they constantly focus on improving brand awareness, and one major aspect in this respect is their online presence. They therefore need experts in the use of social media, as their Social Media Team is responsible for managing all dialogue on their official international and national pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
As a Social Media Specialist you will have the following tasks:
- Provide the best customer care in order to enhance world wide customer satisfaction
- Thorough investigation in customer background prior to making customer contact
- Share information in database and inform team members and other relevant parties
- Signalize bottlenecks in processes and guidelines and suggest solutions
- Provide customers' feedback to all relevant partners for further handling
- Manage own inbound work load
- Constant monitoring of all incoming customers' post
- Respond to customers' comments and enquiries on line
- Ensure that all customers' concerns and enquiries are dealt appropriately and in a timely manner
- Follow up / monitor live social media dialogues
- Work within guidelines and processes, but retain flexibility to deviate from these guidelines and processes when required
- Build own networks in order to have the latest and most reliable information available
- Native level of English, both spoken and written, with excellent grammar knowledge
- Fluency in any other European language is a plus
- Problem solving through customer focus and building strong customer relationships
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Stress management – handling workload and demanding customers
- Accuracy with data handling
- Quick thinker
- Team player: open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate work volumes
- Knowledge of and experience with social media platforms & usage
- Experience within professional social media dialogue and blogging
- Experience in Knowledge Management / Community Management is preferred
Salary and Benefits
- Working hours 40 hours a week, mainly during late shift (12.30-21.00) Monday to Sunday.
- Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- The salary for this position is based on a 40-hour week and amounts to € 1966/month gross. In addition, a shift allowance based on actual hours is paid.
- A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further than 50km from the office in Maastricht.
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits.