Working in the EMEA Fulfillment Excellence team will give you the opportunity to apply your creativity, challenge your skills to drive Fulfillment Excellence in the EMEA region and share your best practices with similar teams in the Americas and APAC.
Tyco is looking for candidates who are ready for a next step in their career and that are willing to go the extra mile and join us in our journey to drive Fulfillment Excellence in our distribution network in EMEA.
We are building a new team that will support the Fulfillment Distribution leads to deliver high end services to our Customers.
In this role you will report into the Senior Manager Fulfillment Excellence EMEA.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Drive change and process improvement initiatives within the EMEA Supply Chain functions.
• Be engaged in multiple site and business wide projects/programs concurrently and ensure we
• Provide hands-on project support throughout the entire project management lifecycle (PMLC) to ensure projects are delivered within agreed tolerances.
• Identify and implement projects and standardize operational processes to improve service, safety, operating efficiencies and costs.
• Support the analysis and provide statistical information on the tracking of product shipments, returns, and inventory.
• Evaluate/Analyze the Fulfillment network. Manage initiatives to optimize the EMEA Fulfillment network to meet business requirements and customer needs.
• Drive to identify technologies and systems to improve operating, warehouse efficiencies and safety.
• Drive benchmarking of industry best practices. Identify, understand, and adapt outstanding practices from other organizations considered to be best-in-class.
• Facilitate and manage teams through complex projects and problem solving. Assist in group workshop planning and delivery. Apply OpEx (Six Sigma and Lean) tools and techniques to project execution.
• Support and coordinate the implementation of Fulfillment related ERP (SAP/JDE/BAAN) and WMS (JDA) modules throughout the EMEA distribution centers.
• Support and coordinate the integration of Fulfillment WMS systems to Tyco ERP platforms.
• Drive continuous improvement and cost reduction projects. Identify and implement best practices across Internal and the External organizations.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering or International Business
• 5-7 years of working experience in a fast paced and international logistics environment in an analytical or as part of project implementation role.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Additional language skills (next to English and Dutch) is desired
• Proven experience in Project Management, Network Design and/or Distribution Center Design
• Prince2 or similar Project Management certification and proven track record of applying the methodology.
• Six Sigma Green/Black Belt Certification and proven track record of applying the methodology
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Primarily Excel, Access, Visio and Project are required
• Knowledge of Dangerous Goods legislation (ADR/IATA/IMDG).
• Strong analytical and financial skills - able to build cost models, business cases and comfortable with presentations at a senior level
• Strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills
• Agile learner
• Focused on performance and results
• Proven ability to work across organization silos.
• Must enjoy working as both an individual contributor and as a facilitator for work teams
• Willingness to travel up to 20% in EMEA
Is this the vacancy that fits you? Please send your application and your resumé, together with the name and reference number of the vacancy (17355), to Robin Janssen, – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –, +31658933220.Open applications are welcome as well. For more information and vacancies, go to www.personato.nl.