Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Strong proven Chef de Parti or previous Sous Chef Experience in 5 star banqueting operation
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Strong supervisory skills
- A fluent level of English
- A creative approach to the production of food
- And, of course, someone who takes great pride in producing high quality food at all times
- Personal training and development program
- Modern Team Member Restaurant with breakfast, lunch and diner
- Employee discount on hotel rooms at Hilton International hotels
- Employee discount of 50% on F&B at Hilton International hotels
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
Hilton Amsterdam is a 5* property with 271 hotel rooms and 21 banquet rooms on a unique location.
With 230 Team Members we have one target to achieve together:
To exceed our guest expectations and to improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis.
Being creative, being innovative, being sexy….. BE HILTON AMSTERDAM
If this is also your aim, don’t waste time and join our family today!
For our 21 Banquet Rooms, we are looking for a Sous Chef Banqueting. You will be responsible for the effective management and performance of the banqueting Kitchen. Quality and high standards are critical to ensure we meet and exceed guest expectations.
Working very closely with the Executive Chef, you will be managing the banqueting kitchen on a daily basis, ensuring that food production meets and exceeds customer expectation at all times. You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to banquet menu creation
- Ensuring consistency in quality of dishes at all times
- Managing customer relations when necessary, in the absence of the Chef
- Ensuring the high level of guest satisfaction and continious improvement
- Ensuring available resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
- Supporting Brand Standards through the training and assessment of your team
- Contributing to F&B revenue through effective food cost control as well as payroll control
- Managing the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised, motivated team
- Being aware of new trends and techniques in banquet cooking