Our headquarters is located in the heart of Brainport, Europe's prominent high tech region. We're part of this unique intelligent collaboration that lays the foundation for innovation. Our multicultural environment brings the whole world together in one place. And you will be working at our clients on what is considered to be impossible! Be part of progress! What is so unique about Xelvin? Xelvin owes its success to one important operating principle: it offers candidates and companies the power of freedom that comes from being able to make a conscious choice. Xelvin recruits enterprising professionals for challenging positions with our clients in the Netherlands. Our Software Development Department employs primarily Master's or PhD graduates from the best universities, research institutes and companies all over the world. We are particularly looking for people who are accustomed to quickly fitting in to an organization, adding real value and being productive, and whose passion, flexibility and professional attitude can really make all the difference. Xelvin offers all their employees a unique Relocation Package, when you have made the choice to start your new career with one of our clients, working and living in the Netherlands, we won't stop! So far, we succesfully employ upto 35 different nationalities, both from the EU as well as knowledge migrants from outside the EU. We can honestly claim that your relocation is in good hands with Xelvin. We will support you amontst others with finding suitable housing, introduce you to our own personal network, set up appointments for you and help you settle in your new lifestyle. Xelvin Relocation Support:
- Support with finding suitable housing together with housing companies
- Request for Dutch Tax number
- Opening up a bank account
- Request for health insurance (everybody must have an health insurance, the costs is for employee. Depending on insurance this will cost between € 90,- and € 110
- Application for the 30% tax ruling for non Dutch employees
Xelvin integration support:
- Dutch language courses (NT2 Level)
- Personal Development Program Training
- Per year several personal meetings to discuss work and live in the Netherlands
- Several social activities per year to get in contact with other international Xelvin Colleague's
Get to know the people that can change your future within software development! Be a part of the cutting edge technology in a fast paced and highly demanding high-tech industry environment. Xelvin is the place for YOU! Xelvin Software Development is offering you a once in a lifetime meet & greet session at our office in Eindhoven (the Netherlands) OUR PROGRAM This event is an exciting program for skilled (young) software developers. The program consists of information about relocation package, job interviews and meeting colleague professionals, with the intention to offer a contract after the event. After our day program we invite you for a famous Eindhoven style Burger with a nice city tour. Start the game! Do you want to get a taste of the culture at Xelvin? Are you curious to know what we can do for your future? From the 2nd half of October we have weekly meet & greets. Sign up by sending your resume and motivational letter to – e-mailadres niet toegestaan – before the 6th of Ocotber at 12:00 CET. Tell us about yourself and motivate why you should be picked as one of the candidates to join this event. Xelvin is a preferred recruitment partner of ASML. We are dedicated to find, support and hire talent for ASML in the Netherlands Be a part of the future! You will work in a team of about 30 engineers taking responsibility for a specific machine function. You are responsible for all software improvements and new features in your domain. You build software solutions / designs to control the imperfections. Typically you work in a team of about 10 engineers in an agile/scrum development process. What this job makes an ultimate challenge for top level Software developers is:
- Working in multidisciplinary engineering teams, cooperate with colleagues from Physics, Mechatronics, Mechanics, Mathematics, Electronics and other software departments.
- Highly academic environment, most of your colleagues have a Master and/or - You will dive into 50 million lines of complex code
- BSc, MSc, PDEng in computer science or equivalent
- +2 Years of work experience in C/C++ software development is required.(Model Based)
- Experience with Object Oriented programming is a must.
What makes you the next generation? You do need to have couple of firm YESSES on below topics:
- You have an Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- As a graduate you have a proven track record in C++ software development for technical equipment.
- We welcome 0-10 years relevant experience candidates
- The ASML working environment is both complex, dynamic and demanding. You need to be perfect in English, willing to work in a team and have strong communication skills to be successful here.
- And last, you are not into developing banking / SAP / business software
Keywords: C++, Unix/Linux, Solaris, MATLAB, Clearcase, Git, configuration management, engineer, software engineer, design engineer, computer science, system engineering, lithography, model driven design, model driven engineering, OO (based) design.
Xelvin is een internationaal opererende organisatie. Verspreid over Europa zijn er 25 kantoren. We hebben een groot netwerk van professionals opgeleid van MBO, HBO tot Universiteit die vanuit een vast of flexibel dienstverband projecten uitvoeren voor toonaangevende opdrachtgevers.
Xelvin biedt haar medewerkers de beste balans tussen flexibiliteit en zekerheid en ruimte voor persoonlijke groei in een stimulerende en uitdagende werkomgeving. Xelvin is actief op het gebied van Elektrotechniek, Werktuigbouwkunde, Chemie en High Tech.
Bent u geïnteresseerd? Neem dan contact op met Patty Baken, telefoonnummer 040-2910056 of verstuur uw sollicitatie per e-mail naar – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –.