Are you a sales professional with an engineering background who is looking to further your career? Are you an entrepreneurial innovator seeking an exciting challenge in an international environment? Our client, a global producer of cutting edge industrial products, is looking for a Construction Technical Sales Engineer to join their team in Schiedam. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, read on for more details!
- Develop and expand new and existing business opportunities in the Benelux, French, and German regions;
- Monitor the market (competition, potential clients, regulations, etc.);
- Develop and monitor the B2B client portfolio by sourcing and pursuing contacts, prospects and partners (Institutions, Governments, City halls, construction consulting firms, excavation, landscaping and road building companies, etc.);
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (margins, volume and market share);
- Manage the P&L for your area;
- Ensure the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments.
- Bachelor or higher in Civil Engineering;
- Significant experience in the construction industry, ideally in the road binder's environment (e.g. soil stabilization);
- Significant experience in developing innovative products for the civil engineering market and public works;
- Excellent negotiators and result oriented people with strong communication skills are a pre;
- Written and verbal fluency in Dutch & English;
- Willing and able to travel approximately 50% of the time.
To keep up to date with new opportunities follow us @octagoncareers, Facebook, Linkedin or take a look at our website.
Octagon is a global-minded recruitment and HR services firm with 20+ years of experience in the European and international market. We help international companies with their recruitment needs, providing flexible solutions customized to fit each specific case. With internal functional specializations in the fields of Finance, IT, Sales & Marketing, Business Support (HR, Procurement, Legal, Support/Admin), we keep our expertise and knowledge up to speed with market developments to best utilize our large network of professionals and provide high quality services to our clients.