Are you a Senior Technical Support analyst with a passion for Cyber Security? Are you looking for a challenging role in an international environment? Our client, a leading provider of cyber security intelligence technology, is looking for people like YOU to join their team in Amsterdam. If this sounds too good to pass up, read on for more details!
- Strong understanding of how to size, install, configure, tune and upgrade, troubleshoot, backup and restore company products;
- Support the Professional Services consultants with in-the-field customer and product issues, as appropriate;
- Maintain good domain expertise around information/cyber security technologies and working practices, including open source, and is able to use this knowledge to help the company improve company products and technical support practices;
- Work collaboratively with other departments (Professional Services, Product, Engineering, etc.) as well as with partners and suppliers to support company products;
- Take ownership to answer customer support issues, complaints, support tickets, escalations and other.
- Very good communication (verbal, listening, reading and writing) skills, in English. Other European language is a pre;
- Minimum of five years of experience and practice of software product support and customer interaction (preferred in the information security field);
- Sound knowledge (theoretical and applied) of internet technologies (IP routing, DNS, Web services, network security and application security) as well as general security principles;
- Strong Linux knowledge able to troubleshoot various configurations, including networking and virtual machines, RPM installations, etc;
- Excellent scripting skills with the ability to write, to manage and to use various scripts (Shell, Python, PERL, etc), troubleshoot product, apply patches;
- PostgreSQL or similar, able to troubleshoot;
- Knowledge of standards, frameworks and protocols for cyber security, threat intelligence, information security, architecture and operations (e.g. STIX and TAXII, OASIS, HTTP, REST APIs, ISO2700x, CIS CSC, etc);
- A degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) from a recognized and reputable higher education institution;
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
To keep up to date with new opportunities follow us @octagoncareers, Facebook, Linkedin or take a look at our website. Octagon is a global-minded recruitment and HR services firm with 20+ years of experience in the European and international market. We help international companies with their recruitment needs, providing flexible solutions customized to fit each specific case. With internal functional specializations in the fields of Finance, IT, Sales & Marketing, Business Support (HR, Procurement, Legal, Support/Admin), we keep our expertise and knowledge up to speed with market developments to best utilize our large network of professionals and provide high quality services to our clients.