As Process manager you manage the quality of IT processes and enforce continuous improvements. Do you have the drive, motivation and potential to take our organization to the next level by observing, analyzing and continuously improving our IT processes? We are looking for a high potential to join our team.
- Define a Configuration Management improvement plan, to assure all prioritized improvements are carried out in a way resulting in direct improvements for our end-users.
- Ensure it remains consistent with the organization’s current culture and IT Service Management strategy and ensure coordination with all other IT processes
- Monitor and review the execution of the Configuration Management process
- Periodically review and redefine the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the process
- Define CI-Classes and CI-attributes (level of granularity); simplify where needed
- Design work for (automatic) CI discovery and other data import methods
- Set up a communication and training campaign to promote awareness and acceptance of the Configuration Management process
- Bachelor / Master degree in (computer) Science.
- 5-10 years of practical experience.
- ITIL V3 Certified Service Manager is an important preference;
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a preference.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also at higher management levels.
- Strong communicator in Dutch (is a MUST) and English with strong presentation skills.
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude.
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
- Team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented.
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer / user.
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced application software skills, such as presentation, spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Startdate: 01-10-2016
- Enddate: December 31st 2016
- Option for extension; yes
- Location: Eindhoven area
- Hours a week: Fulltime, 40 hours a week
If you are interested in this project please send us your update resume and motivation in English (Word format).