This company is responsible of the next generation Linux based hosting platforms. Their SaaS solutions are used by thousands of users all around the world and because of the 24/7 availability and integrity, they have a famous reputation. Optimizing and standardizing the Linux network infrastructure will be an important task for you.
You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and are responsible for some of the following tasks:
- Work on standardization, implementation, and monitoring server hardware, operating system and application installation, configuration and operation practices.
- Identify network weaknesses and optimize/ improve existing SaaS environment based on business and security needs and risks.
- Work closely with professional services, software developers, sales and management team to create mutual understanding of needs, requirements and DevOps culture.
- BSc/MSs degree level of expertise
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python/Perl/Shell
- Experience with monitoring and testing tools (e.g. Nagios/Icinga, Jenkins) and using them to build a continuous deployment infrastructu
- Experience in cloud computing and/or creating highly-available redundant network infrastructures (load-balancers etc.)
- Knowledge and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking, web-servers (Tomcat, Apache) and web-services (SOAP, HTTP)
- Personal attention in an informal environment .
- Working in a multidisciplinary team
- Great secondary benefits
- Free lunch
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
- Free chair massages once per month
- Program friendly envirionment
- Good salary
- Good location in Amsterdam with free parking space
- Close to the train staion
- Bonus structure
- International organization with lots of nationalities
- IND status with 30% ruling
Interested? Contact Lars Jongkind at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – / 020-7070509